2.24.2004

My wife Rie and I are going to Tahiti in March! We will actually be staying on the island of Moorea most of the time, although we will initially fly into Papeete, Tahiti. I can't wait to be in French Polynesia. This is our long-overdue honeymoon (we actually got married in June of 2002). So in the future I'll blog all about the trip, and I'm hoping to find a magazine where I can publish an article (with photos) about our trip. We'll be staying at the Intercontinental Beachcomber Resort on Moorea. For two nights, we actually splurged and got one of the overwater bungalows you hear so much about. I hope they are worth it! We thought about going to Hawaii, but that seemed too obvious since we live in California. Plus, we've both already been there before. Some European friends of Rie's told her we should go to Tahiti, so we took them at their word. I was also really interested in going to Fiji or Costa Rica. Apparently you can swim with live dolphins right at our hotel. We'll also be snorkeling a lot, hiking, and relaxing on the beach. I probably don't deserve this at all, but I'm going to try and enjoy the hell out of it.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com

Wii Classic Controller Pro Joypad Black as well as Nintendo Wii + Extras
This is high quality & brand many of the new Wii Classic Controller Pro Joypad Black also Nintendo Wii available to have FREE ready bundled extras Mini card reader + SD card adaptor and many other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home