6.22.2005

Repent Sinners (& F o r n i c a t o r s)


Repent Sinners
Originally uploaded by franksutter.
This guy hangs out on Market Street in San Francisco sometimes and you have to love his sign. I'm already getting slightly bored with the Ladder Series (see previous posts), so I think it may now become the Signs and Ladders Series. My friend Craig said he thought the Ladder Series was "pretty random," so maybe the Signs and Ladders Series will appease him. Anyway, funny how this guy's sign is designed so from a distance what jumps out at you are the words, "NO SEX." Of course, the best line is probably, "Quit your whoring now!" I don't know about you, but I secretly kind of like the idea of being called a fornicator. We need to bring that word back into vogue. Having just googled it, apparently there is a Swedish punk band called The Fornicators.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home