5.31.2005

Post your secrets

The New York Times recently had an article on this site called PostSecret (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/) that I found interesting. People create these text/image postcards (4" x 6") with some dark secret written on them (only one secret per card, please, they say) and then they mail them in anonymously. The best ones are scanned and posted on their site. Some of them are high art, others are just kind of shocking or fun. One of my favorites is: "I got a parking citation and so did the car next to me. I replaced the ticket on the car next to me with mine. My ticket got paid. And the one I took? I mailed it to PostSecret." I mailed in my own "postsecret" card this morning. I'll let you know if it gets posted, but I'll never admit which one is mine (otherwise it wouldn't be a secret)!

Link

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you might like my site buddhist chakra and tantra
It seems like you like things that focus on this post

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you might like my site portland tantra
It seems like you like things that focus on this post

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beginner's Guide To Yoga Will teach you nude yoga links & more.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I think I'm going to bookmark you!

You should check out my site prenatal yoga site.
It's all about this post related stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home