6.29.2005

A Mind on the Loose

My friend Craig sent around a funny blog entry from Larry David (co-creator of Seinfeld) currently up on The Huffington Post (Arianna Huffington's Blog). Click the title above for a link to Mr. David's rantings.

Speaking of Craig, while reading his recent interview with artist/filmmaker Miranda July on Greencine.com (use this URL to read it: http://www.greencine.com/article?action=view&articleID=215), I suddenly realized that I wasn't using the "comments" feature on Blogger correctly myself. So I have now finally turned it on for all to see and use. Next I will figure out how to link to stories within an entry, other than via the title. I've tried to figure this out before, but it just seems broken in my system.

Last note--I was in a San Francisco Whole Foods store yesterday buying lunch, and the place was packed right around mid-afternoon on a Tuesday. Some joker looked around the store and said to his buddy, "Wow, are we all unemployed or what?" His buddy responded, "No, we're just all way under-employed." I had to laugh at the painful truth of that one.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home