5.01.2007

H.H. Dalai Lama--a Tibetan All-Star

I went to see the Dalai Lama for three days in a row this weekend (April 27-29) in San Francisco. On the last day, I happened to see him arrive at the back of the Bill Graham Civic Center. This is a photo I took of His Holiness signing a baseball (for unknown reasons). I asked one of the security guys if I could go closer to take a better photo and he replied that if I tried it, he would have to tackle me and then the FBI would be all over me in seconds. So I stayed put and zoomed in as much as I could. Hearing the Dalai Lama for three days in a row was a truly wonderful experience though. He has the greatest laugh and always says such positive things that we somehow all need to hear. Long may he live...

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home